More users than before have now become open to using crystals. This is for a reason! These stones are filled with millions, sometimes thousands of years of Earth’s history and provide healing energy that could help improve any mindfulness exercise. However, just as with any exercise or diet regimen, one that is effective for one person will not necessarily be the same for the next. There are many ways to utilize the fantastic stones each day.
Yes, crystals. The dazzling gems are ubiquitous, so much that they’re no longer the exclusive preserve of ancient, secluded metaphysical stores. They are all over the place these days and are utilized by all kinds of people, from yoga instructors to moms to professionals who want to feel good throughout their day.
What Is Crystal Healing?
The most important thing to realize concerning crystal healing is it is based solely on energy.
The crystals and other gemstones are created by thousands of years of heat and pressure and thus have a significant energy value. It requires a lot of energy to produce one crystal, and the philosophy of crystal healing is that this energy-rich concentration is manifested in the crystal for all time.
Many forms of alternative healing, such as crystals, have been utilized for hundreds of years. It’s important to consider that the field of science is just discovering things that suggest that ancient civilizations have been aware of for centuries (i.e., consciousness/the integrated field). Although science is an integral aspect of our human experience, there are many other ways of addressing health issues should we decide to go with it.
How To Use Crystals
Each crystal is created using various substances through an entire procedure, meaning each crystal has a unique energy blueprint. The blueprint vibrates with an energy rate (measured by Hertz) associated with a particular characteristic of the human experience.
How can we envision this happening in real life? What are the implications for us? Quartz -known for its ability to open your heart, has an energy frequency of 350Hz that is long-standing associated with the heart’s chakra. This, dear readers is the foundation of healing and energy work, of which crystals form an essential component. Every emotion has an energy associated with them, which is why we can use energy therapy to heal our emotional state.
Every crystal on the market has its unique frequency and characteristics, similar to Rose Quartz, and that’s how they’re all recognized for specific traits. The crystal world is vast; however, here’s a look at some of the most popular crystals to use:
- Put the crystals in your pocket or purse (or transform them into jewelry)
- Use it as a touchstone throughout the day to help ground you and remind you to designate the intention you set upon them, to attract that manifestation/intention you put out.
- Place the crystals in your bath.
- You can make your bath time extravagant by throwing some stones into the water. The crystal-filled bath is the best way to relax. It allows you to place your needs first and take a few minutes of your time to think about recharging your energy.
- NOTE Crystals are not all intended to be in the water, but ensure that you double-check the crystals first.
- The crystals should be placed throughout your home.
- Set the crystals on the shelves or windows in front of you or on your bedside table. Set them beneath your mattress if you’re making use of them for sleeping, or place a bowl on your desk if you are attracting prosperity and success for your company. Crystals not only improve the atmosphere and make for gorgeous decor for any room as well.
- Take a moment to sit with the crystals.
- Relax while holding your crystals to experience their supernatural power. The crystals are not your prayers to the crystals. You’re keeping them as a resource for you to connect within yourself.